Wednesday, June 10, 2015

HW Mr. Padilla 6-10-15


“Mother used to say that it meant Christopher was a nice name because it was a story about being kind and helpful, but I do not want my name to mean a story about being kind and helpful. I want my name to mean me. (29.10)”
Task: Christopher is not too happy to learn that his name has more than one meaning. He would prefer his name to mean just one thing, him.  Also, he is not too pleased to find out that his name comes from Christ. 
Write a paragraph in which you share your name, the meaning of your name, and where it comes from. How do you feel about your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HW Mr. Padilla 6.26.18

Dear parents/guardians, It was a pleasure working with your child this academic school year 2017-18.    For those of you not attending s...