Friday, September 8, 2017

HW Mr. Padilla 9.8.17

Dear parents/guardians, please assist your child with today’s homework:

Option 3:
•"My name is Junior," I said. "And my name is Arnold. It's Junior and Arnold. I'm both."
•I felt like two different people inside of one body.
•No, I felt like a magician slicing myself in half, with Junior living on the north side of the Spokane River and Arnold living on the south.” (8.72-8.74)
•1. Is Arnold's split personality is a positive thing?

        2.  Why does Arnold use the image (example)  of a magician slicing himself in half?

•3.Do you think Arnold can live happily with two personalities? How?

•4. Would you be able to live like Arnold or are you already? Explain

Option 2:
•"My name is Junior," I said. "And my name is Arnold. It's Junior and Arnold. I'm both."
•I felt like two different people inside of one body.
•No, I felt like a magician slicing myself in half, with Junior living on the north side of the Spokane River and Arnold living on the south.” (8.72-8.74)

•1.Do you think  that Arnold's split personality is a positive thing?

2. Why do you think he has to switch personalities?

      3.Do you think Arnold can live happily with two personalities? How?

•4.. Would you be able to live like Arnold or are you already? Explain why.

OPTION 1:
•"My name is Junior," I said. "And my name is Arnold. It's Junior and Arnold. I'm both."
1. Who is speaking?

•I felt like two different people inside of one body….

2. How does Junior feel?

 I felt like.... Junior living on the north side of the Spokane River and Arnold living on the south.

3. Where did he feel he lived?



{PARENT SIGNATURE____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

HW Mr. Padilla 6.26.18

Dear parents/guardians, It was a pleasure working with your child this academic school year 2017-18.    For those of you not attending s...