Tuesday, September 12, 2017

HW Mr. Padilla 9.12.17

HoHomework/Tarea:


Dear parents/guardians, assist your child with today’s homework:





Option 1:  Read the passage and answer the questions below:





I draw all the time.


I draw cartoons of my mother and father; my sister and grandmother; my best friend Rowdy; and everyone else on the rez.


I draw because words are too unpredictable.


I draw because words are too limited.


If you speak and write in English, or Spanish, or Chinese, or any other language, then only a certain percentage of human beings will get your meaning,





1Why does Junior draw?


2. How often does he draw?


3.What does he draw?


4.How is drawing different than writing?


Option 2:  Read the passage and answer the questions below: Read the passage and answer the questions below: 


I draw all the time.


I draw cartoons of my mother and father; my sister and grandmother; my best friend Rowdy; and everyone else on the rez.


I draw because words are too unpredictable.


I draw because words are too limited.





1.     How often does Junior draw?


2.     What does Junior draw?


3.     In your own words, what does unpredictable mean?


4.     What does limited mean?





Option 3: Read the passage and answer the questions below: Read the passage and answer the questions below: 


I draw all the time.





1.     When does Junior draw?





I draw cartoons of my mother and father; my sister and grandmother; my best friend Rowdy; and everyone else on the rez.





2. Who does Junior draw? Make a list of the people he draws.





Espanol


Lea el pasaje y contestar las siguientes preguntas: Lea el pasaje y contestar las siguientes preguntas:

Dibujo todo el tiempo.
Dibujo caricaturas de mi madre y el padre; mi hermana y su abuela; mi mejor amigo Rowdy; y todos los demás en el rez.
Dibujo porque las palabras son demasiado impredecible.
Dibujo porque las palabras son demasiado limitados.


1. ¿Con qué frecuencia dibujar Junior?


2. ¿Qué dibujar Junior?


3. En sus propias palabras, ¿qué significa impredecible?








Parent signature_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

HW Mr. Padilla 6.26.18

Dear parents/guardians, It was a pleasure working with your child this academic school year 2017-18.    For those of you not attending s...